Your first Tilsam is always the most important.
And at the same time the most difficult to choose. It is the beginning of your adventure with the mysterious world of gemstones and their incredible energy which will benefit your life.
Because we want you to choose well, we have prepared a little guide to help you go through this process smoothly, pleasantly and, most importantly, fruitfully.
Trust yourself, and everything will be as it should be.
There are several methods for choosing the right crystal, but at Tilsam we have decided to turn to the oldest and most reliable method, which is the only one we believe guarantees success:
This also applies to choosing a crystal for another person. If you are here, it means that this person is important for you – that is why your Intuition will perfectly tell you what you or your loved one needs in this moment.
So go ahead!
Your Ideal Gem is Closer Than You Think.
- Let your Intuition be your only guide – it is never wrong.
- Look at the crystals in the pictures. At their color. Their shape. The brilliance. Maybe you will notice a shape that reminds you of something. Maybe one of them has a small flaw that makes it different from the others, and it’s that flaw that drew you to it. Don’t think. Look and feel.
- Rely on your Intuition. It can take different forms. You can see the image that the crystal reminds you of. Maybe it will be a memory of a nice moment or a special place for you. You may feel a pleasant tingling sensation in your body or a warm feeling that means it is the right choice.
- People describe making the right choice in different ways: as a feeling of happiness, relaxation, pleasure, excitement, or as a sense of belonging. Sometimes when they look at a crystal they feel as if they have already seen it, as if it has already been with them for a long time. Allow yourself to feel all these emotions. They mean you are on the right path.
- Your Intuition is never wrong – so trust yourself, stay open, and the answer will present itself.We’re keeping our fingers crossed for you!